Dr. Nooshin Ghayoumi
Board Certified Periodontist
Office Phone: (949) 502-8844
Distinguished Periodontist in Irvine
Welcome to the office of Dr. Nooshin Ghayoumi. My staff and I are proud to provide our patients with state-of-the-art periodontal and dental implant treatment using advanced technologies, therapies, and procedures.
Mondays are closed
Tuesday ————– 9-5
Wednesday ———- 9-5
Thursday ————- 9-5
Friday —————- 9-1
Our office is located by the 405 and 133 freeways in Irvine, CA. We are easily accessible from all areas of Orange County.
We also offer teledentistry services
Lip Repositioning is a procedure that can be used for correction of excessive gum display on patients with a prominent upper jaw depending on the diagnosis.
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages gums and can destroy the jawbone.
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for the replacement of lost teeth which look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
Crown Lengthening procedure can be done for the correction of a gummy smile, as well as make a restorative or cosmetic dental procedure possible when your tooth is decayed
Sinus Lift – Graft
When teeth are lost in the back areas of the upper jaw the sinuses in that area often expand and compromise dental implant placement.
Ridge Augmentation Bone Grafting
Sometimes when a tooth is lost, indentation of the gum and jaw bone may occur.
The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST®) is a scalpel-free, suture-free procedure for treating gum recession.
When you show an excessive display of gum tissue in
Why You Should Choose Us?
- Our practice is limited to and specialized in periodontics and dental implants.
- Our priority is bringing back your periodontal health and giving you a beautiful smile.
- Our facility is geared with high-tech equipment including digital radiography, soft tissue laser, and CT Scan. Dr. Ghayoumi has treated thousands of happy patients, and she is well versed on the latest surgical techniques, therapies, and treatments.
- Our staff is friendly, helpful, and easy to talk to. We explain our treatment plans and answer all of your questions.
- We are contracted with the majority of PPO and HMO dental insurance carriers. As ‘in-network’ providers, many of our patients enjoy lower out-of-pocket costs for their procedures compared to other offices.
- We provide financing options with promotional offers through Care Credit to provide short and long term financing to ensure every patient has an easy and convenient way to pay for their periodontal treatment.
What Our Patients Say
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT !
Or call — 949 502 8844